Airline AWX Wind System
Wind Instrument Wireless System (G) 863-865MHz
Samson's AWX Wind Instrument system offers true wireless freedom without the hassle of a beltpack or cable. Featuring the world's smallest clip-on transmitter with a shockmounted microphone and adjustable gooseneck, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound and 300' of reliable wireless operation for saxophones, trumpets, trombones and other wind instruments.
ATX-tend Your Reach
The AWX system continues Samson's longstanding commitment to wireless innovation. Designed to be an extension of your instrument rather than a separate component, the ATX Wireless Transmitter clips directly to your instrument bell with no beltpack or cable necessary and lets you rule the stage with confidence. It provides infrared sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and an 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Mic the Wind
The ATX transmitter features a HM60 condenser microphone with 3-point halo isolation mount to minimize any noise caused by mechanical vibration. The mic capsule offers a supercardioid pickup pattern that handles up to 125dB SPL, ideal for handling the sudden attack of wind instruments. The HM60 also offers an 8.5" adjustable gooseneck (with P3 connector) for optimal mic placement in front of your instrument’s bell.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR99 Wireless Receiver provides 80 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
AWX Wind Instrument System
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included CR99 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs ATX Wireless Transmitter
- Clips directly to instrument bell (no beltpack or cable required)
- HM60 condenser microphone capsule with supercardioid pickup pattern
- Handles up to 125dB SPL
- 3-point halo isolation mount
- 8.5" gooseneck (P3 connector) for optimal mic placement
- Windscreen included
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute